Monday, January 21, 2013

Bestest "Birfday" Ever!




Timeline 1/19/13 West Palm Beach, FL

"Yeah, yeah," I said,  "just another birthday-so what... I'm 62!"  Then I opened the gift and card my sweetheart had left for me on my desk/dining room table/coffee table.  "May this be your bestest birfday  ever", signed "Love, Pete." The dollar store card (we both hate spending $5 for a card!) accompanied a beautiful white gold double heart necklace.  Nice way to start the day.

All I could think of that morning was Tara's white coat ceremony, my family's late Christmas get-together at her apartment today and whether my son, Tyler, and his fiancé Camille had arrived late last night ok.  Then there was Grandma, Aunt Lisa, Cousin Trae and his fiancé, Katie, all coming from the other coast since 5am.   And dinner tonight with everyone to celebrate all 3 events!  A bit overwhelming for this "old" gal to put everything together in my head…but, as usual, everything turned out perfect!

My "Little" Girl gets her White Coat Today!
The fam took up a whole row in the church
L-R=Her brother, Tyler, fiance, Camille, me, Grandma, Aunt Lisa, Aunt Tammy, Uncle John, Fiance, Katie and Cousin, Trae


"Where's my Mom'?
Who's the fairest of them all?





So proud!
Three Generations

Tara and her Kappa Psi Fraternity Brothers





The love of a Grandma who's prayers are answered!
RX emblem logo has Jesus Fish to signifiy Christian values in Pharmacy

Her entire class of 2016 Palm Beach Atlantic School of Pharmacy
Tara's "Big" Sister Kappa Psi

The girls made time for a stroll down Worth Avenue Palm Beach, of course!

The celebration dinner at Bradley's, a Palm Beach icon!

all in all…the BESTEST BIRFDAY EVER! to have both my children with me on my birthday for the first time in probably 10 years, the love of my family and husband, and Tara's white coat all come together on the same day!  Fabulous!

No comments: